Telecom Equipment & Services Export Promotion Council
Gate No.-5, Khurshid Lal Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi -110001
F. No. TEPC/ COMM-140/2014
Date: – 2nd -5th June 2015
Subject: Subject: TEPC Participation and organization of TEPC- India Pavilion in CommunicAsia 2015 from 2nd -5th June2015 at Singapore
We are pleased to inform you that TEPC is participating and organizing TEPC India pavilion in CommunicAsia 2015 scheduled from 2nd -5th June 2015 at Singapore with the support of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India. The main objective of the participation in the exhibition is to showcase Indian telecom products & technology solutions with the aim to increase export
2. Singapore is India’s largest trade and investment partner in ASEAN. The economic and commercial ties between the two countries have expanded significantly in recent years, particularly after the conclusion of the CECA in 2005. For India, Singapore constitutes a bridgehead into the ASEAN, and if developed fully, perhaps into East Asia as well. It has become a preferred center of operations for Indian companies active in the Asia Pacific region. The growth of banking and finance industries makes Singapore relevant to the raising of resources, particularly for global operations.
3. CommunicAsia and EnterpriseIT 2014 attracted more than 33,000 international trade attendees under one roof at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The 4-day event ended positively with visitors, exhibitors, speakers, delegates and press having plenty of opportunities to network, discuss current trends, witness worldwide and first in Asia launches and gain insightful knowledge through the Summit sessions. As Asia’s largest integrated ICT event, CommunicAsia2015 is held concurrently with EnterpriseIT2015 and BroadcastAsia2015.
4. CommunicAsia2015 continues to be The one-stop venue for the ICT industry
- To determine future direction of information technology sector,
- To address critical issues within Asia Pacific markets
- To establish strategic partnerships among key players of the ICT ecosystem
- To source for the latest technologies and innovations that enable different industries and sectors to adapt and respond to challenges and opportunities arising from tectonic shift in information technology landscape
5. The event is approved under MAI scheme of Department of Commerce with minimum participation of 25 exporters. The subsidies cost under MAI scheme will be Rs 14,000/- per sqm for one side open stall and Rs. 15,000/- per sqm for 2 side open stall plus service tax. Stall cost will be subsidized upto 12 sqm stall and companies taking space more than 12 sqm will have to pay the full amount of Rs. 33,000/- per sqm. TEPC will charge Rs. 10,000/- as Administration charges from the participating companies. Kindly note that the cost may vary with the appreciation or depreciation of rupee value. Presently we have taken 1 SGD = Rs. 49 for this calculation.
6. You are requested to kindly let us know your interest in participation in the event by 2nd December 2014 so that we can block the space for your organization and finalize our participation.
With warm regards
R K Pathak