Telecom Equipment & Services Export Promotion Council
Gate No.-5, Khurshid Lal Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi -110001
F. No. TEPC/BSM- 133 /2015
Date: – 02/02/2016
Circular – 40
Subject: Participation in 7th Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) in New Delhi, India
TEPC is pleased to announce the organisation of 7th Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) in New Delhi, India on 12-13 February 2016 from 09:00 Hrs AM to 18:00 Hrs under Market Access Initiative Scheme(MAI) of Department of Commerce, Government ofIndia in Ball Room, Shangri- La’s Eros Hotel, 19 Ashoka Road, New Delhi. TEPC has created this platform to bring potential buyers from across the globe to meet the quality telecom equipment and services suppliers of India to develop long term business relations. The main objective of the event is to provide opportunities to Indian telecom exporters to meet qualified overseas buyers. This event provides one to one meeting opportunities between buyers from different countries and Indian exporters who can enlighten them about their products and technology solutions.
2. The Digital India, Make in India and Skill India programs provide an ideal platform for Indian companies to build a foundation for domestic success which can be used for exports. Success in Indian market requires best technology, highest quality and affordable costs. You are aware that last year we had 49 buyers from 19 countries. These buyers represented Telecom Service Providers and System Integrators largely from South-East Asia, Latin America and Africa.
3. TEPC is happy to inform you that we are expecting more than 75 buyers from all over the world. Hon’ble Minister of Communications and IT Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad is likely to inaugurate and other senior government officials will also grace this occasion.
4. It is to state that foreign buyers to India for participation in BSMs will be reimbursed return air-fare travel expenses in economy excursion class up to the entry point in India as per ceilings mentioned below:
|Buyers from USA, LAC (Latin American Countries)||US $ 1100|
|Buyers from Africa, Japan, Korea, CIS and other countries||US $ 740|
|Buyers from ASEAN and SAARC||US $ 600|
In addition to that TEPC would provide complimentary 2 nights i.e. 11th & 12th February 2016 night stays along with pick up/drop from airport- hotel- airport. For any extra nights guest has to pay INR 9,000/- plus taxes to the hotel directly.
5. You are requested to indicate us potential buyers preferably Operators from eligible regions for invitation.
6. We would like to request you to kindly sponsor the event as per the packages given below. The details of the packages excluding taxes are enclosed for your reference.
|Platinum Package||Rs. 3, 00,000/-|
|Gold Package||Rs. 2, 50,000/-|
|Delegate Bags & Badges||Rs. 2, 00,000/-|
|Silver Package||Rs. 1, 00,000/-|
|Pads & Pens||Rs. 50, 000/-|
|Exhibition space (6 sqm) [limited space]||Rs. 20,000/-|
The taxes as applicable would be charged extra.
7.You are requested to send confirmation regarding sponsorship of the event and space. You are also requested to kindly block your dates and time for the Reverse Buyer Seller Meet so as to make the event successful.
With warm regards
Rakesh Kumar Bhatnagar
Director General, TEPC