Telecom Equipment & Services Export Promotion Council
Gate No.-5, Khurshid Lal Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi -110001
F. No. TEPC/BSM- 133 /2015
Date: – 16/2/2016
Circular – 41
Subject: proposing to host TEPC India Pavilion in the SVIAZ 2016
We are pleased to inform you that with a view to explore CIS region, TEPC is proposing to host TEPC India Pavilion in the SVIAZ 2016- Information & Communications Technology, 10-13 May 2016 along with Indian exporters to showcase their products, technology solutions and have business meeting under MDA scheme of Department of Commerce. This will be good opportunity for Indian companies to explore Russian market for business.
2. SVIAZ 2016- Information & Communications Technology – organized by Expocentre ZAO is an annual event for ICT industry in which Russian companies and companies from other countries showcase their products. The event features major international firms and domestic Russian manufacturers and service suppliers. With more than 350 exhibitors from 25 nations and more than 43000 attendees SVIAZ 2016- Information & Communications Technology retains its position as leading international trade fair for telecommunication, information and mass media in Russia and Eastern Europe. The event is supported by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Moscow City Government, Rossvyaz Federal Communications Agency and the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
3. The direct cost of participation in this event for any company would be Rs. 47,112/- per sqm. However, for TEPC members, under MDA scheme of Commerce, the approx. cost of stall is Rs. 26,000/- per sqm plus service tax. Corner stalls are available on 1st come basis. TEPC Admin fee Rs. 10,000 will be charged along with that. TEPC will subsidies the space till 9 sqm and for more than 9 sqm, the company will have to pay the full rate. In addition, the participating companies will be further reimbursed Rs. 2, 00,000/- i.e. Rs. 1, 30,000/- for built up stall subject to maximum 60% of the stall cost paid, and economy excursion class airfare limited to Rs. 70,000/- as per MDA guidelines of Ministry of Commerce & Industries after the event and completing the necessary formalities. To get the reimbursement under the MDA scheme, the export FOB value of the company should be less than Rs. 30 crores in the preceding year. [1 EURO = Rs. 77 has been considered].
4. Kindly send us the participation confirmation with 50% of the payment in favour of Telecom Equipment & Services Export Promotion Council payable at New Delhi.
|Buyers from USA, LAC (Latin American Countries)||US $ 1100|
|Buyers from Africa, Japan, Korea, CIS and other countries||US $ 740|
|Buyers from ASEAN and SAARC||US $ 600|
In addition to that TEPC would provide complimentary 2 nights i.e. 11th & 12th February 2016 night stays along with pick up/drop from airport- hotel- airport. For any extra nights guest has to pay INR 9,000/- plus taxes to the hotel directly.
5. You are requested to indicate us potential buyers preferably Operators from eligible regions for invitation.
6. We would like to request you to kindly sponsor the event as per the packages given below. The details of the packages excluding taxes are enclosed for your reference.
|Platinum Package||Rs. 3, 00,000/-|
|Gold Package||Rs. 2, 50,000/-|
|Delegate Bags & Badges||Rs. 2, 00,000/-|
|Silver Package||Rs. 1, 00,000/-|
|Pads & Pens||Rs. 50, 000/-|
|Exhibition space (6 sqm) [limited space]||Rs. 20,000/-|
The taxes as applicable would be charged extra.
7.You are requested to send confirmation regarding sponsorship of the event and space. You are also requested to kindly block your dates and time for the Reverse Buyer Seller Meet so as to make the event successful.
With warm regards
Rakesh Kumar Bhatnagar
Director General, TEPC