Telecom Equipment & Services Export Promotion Council
Gate No.-5, Khurshid Lal Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi -110001
F. No. TEPC/BSM- 133 /2015
Date: – 16/2/2016
Circular – 42
Subject: TEPC Participation and organization of TEPC- India Pavilion in CommunicAsia 2016 from 31st May-3rd June 2016 at Singapore
We are pleased to inform you that TEPC is participating and organizing TEPC India pavilion in CommunicAsia 2016 scheduled from 31st May-3rd June 2016 at Singapore with the support of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India. The main objective of the participation in the exhibition is to showcase Indian telecom products & technology solutions with the aim to increase export.
2. Singapore is India’s largest trade and investment partner in ASEAN. The economic and commercial ties between the two countries have expanded significantly in recent years, particularly after the conclusion of the CECA in 2005. For India, Singapore constitutes a bridgehead into the ASEAN, and if developed fully, perhaps into East Asia as well. It has become a preferred center of operations for Indian companies active in the Asia Pacific region. The growth of banking and finance industries makes Singapore relevant to the raising of resources, particularly for global operations.
3. CommunicAsia and EnterpriseIT 2015 attracted more than 33,000 international trade attendees under one roof at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The 4 – day event ended positively with visitors, exhibitors, speakers, delegates and press having plenty of opportunities to network, discuss current trends, witness worldwide and first in Asia launches and gain insightful knowledge through the Summit sessions. AsAsia’s largest integrated ICT event, CommunicAsia20165 is held concurrently with EnterpriseIT2016 and BroadcastAsia2016.
4. Communic Asia 2016
- To determine future direction of information technology sector,
- To address critical issues within Asia Pacific markets
- To establish strategic partnerships among key players of the ICT ecosystem
- To source for the latest technologies and innovations that enable different industries and sectors to adapt and respond to challenges and opportunities arising from tectonic shift in information technology landscape.
5. The direct cost of participation in this event for any company would be Rs. 35,000/- per sqm. However, for TEPC members, under MDA scheme of Commerce, the approx. cost of stall is Rs. 30,500/- per sqm plus service tax. Corner stalls are available on 1st come basis. TEPC Admin fee Rs. 10,000/- will be charged along with that. TEPC will subsidies the space till 9 sqm and for more than 9 sqm, the company will have to pay the full rate. In addition, the participating companies will be further reimbursed Rs. 1,50,000/- i.e. Rs. 1, 30,000/- for built up stall subject to maximum 60% of the stall cost paid, and economy excursion class airfare limited to Rs. 20,000/- as per MDA guidelines of Ministry of Commerce & Industries after the event and completing the necessary formalities. To get the reimbursement under the MDA scheme, the export FOB value of the company should be less than Rs. 30 crores in the preceding year and it should not be nil export.
6. You are requested to kindly let us know your interest in participation in the event so that we can block the space for your organization and finalize our participation.
With warm regards
Rakesh Kumar Bhatnagar
Director General, TEPC