Market Development Assistance (MDA) Scheme
To facilitate various measures being undertaken to stimulate and diversify the country’s export trade, the Marketing Development Assistance (MDA) Scheme is under operation in the Department of Commerce. The scheme supports the following activities:
- Assist exporters for their participation in approved EPC/Trade Promotion Organizations led export promotion events abroad
- Assist Export Promotion Council (EPCs) to undertake export promotion activities for their product(s) and commodities.
- Assist approved organizations/ trade bodies in undertaking exclusive nonrecurring innovative activities connected with export promotion efforts for their members
- Assist Focus export promotion programmes in specific regions abroad like FOCUS (LAC), Focus (Africa), Focus (CIS) and Focus (ASEAN + 2).
- Residual essential activities connected with marketing promotion efforts abroad.
Read Complete Message click to download button