The most prominent services to our members include:
- Vital Opportunity to have a say as a stake holder through TEPC in various government policy formulations.
- Member of TEPC automatically gives each member a right to be a member of TEPC Expert Committees on various topics/Issues headed by an Industry Expert. The meetings are held on a regular interval on bimonthly/monthly basis for quick and prompt action.? Technical, Commercial and Strategic Views are Invited and shared helping the members to charter a roadmap for their own respective companies for future sustainability in this rapidly? changing? Telecom sector.
- Interaction with Policy makers, Government, various National Confederations of Industries, overseas Delegations, Exhibition Organizers, Market Development Assistance Authorities, Excise and Customs Departments, Telecom Engineering Center for product specifications etc.
- Tender Information, New Policies, and member/industry related data to be circulated to all members for the benefit of constituting members.
- TEPC surveys/studies through partnering knowledge companies such as PWC, is circulated to all the members as a complementary or nominal charge basis.
- Being an autonomous and a democratic body, representatives from different member companies are always invited to head the TEPC on an annual basis.
- Access to key Industry Events and Conferences, both at domestic and at International level.
- Complimentary copy of our Annual Directory.
Our members are exporting a variety of Telecom Equipments to South America, Middle East, Africa, SAARC, CIS and South East Asian Countries.